Our Hercules Series is most definitely one of its kind. Manufactured with a heavy duty weigh bridge and specially designed cross beam loads cells, this scale can weigh up to 200,000 lbs, 300 loads per day for 20 years and not get fatigued.
With us being one of the worlds leading scale and load cell manufacture, we use our world patented cross beam load cells - (GF-11) for the Hercules Series. Comparing to the traditional double ended beams, the cross beam design has a much sturdier frame, 8 strain gauges (double the quantity of most manufactures) which help prevent side loading and get results closer to perfection. The GF-11 (Cross Beam Load Cells) has been certified by NTEP with 10,000 divisions, making them easy to install and service friendly.
The Hercules scale can be installed above ground or in a pit, load cells and the junction boxes can be installed or accessed from the top and the Hercules Series comes with side rails and a diamond plate surface for durability and truck safety.
Last but not least, with our new manufacturing facilities in Los Angeles and abroad, we are able to pass on cost saving, up to 30% compared to most scale manufactures throughout the world.
• Top access to load cell & Junction boxes
• 10 loads cells -NTEP approved (10,000 divisions)
• Junction boxes appropriate to number of load cells
• Up to 200,000 lbs full scale capacity
• Span deflection ratio (1:1200) for legal highway loads
• Side rails and a diamond plate surface for truck safety
• 40 different sizes and configurations available
• Shipping weight roughly 30,000 pounds
• Optional ramps and pit frames
• 5 year limited warranty (parts and Labor)
• Installation available upon request
- color of the scale base varies, it does not effect the accuracy nor the capacity of the scale. If you do have preference, please let us know.
*Our price includes NTEP Approved Hercules Truck Scale, Digital indicator, Free Shipping, Installation and Calibration for California Customers. All other US States please contact our offices 909-673-0869 for shipping, and installation Quote. Foundation or pit required for the scale installation and is not included in price . A Crane supplied by the buyer is required to unload scale and install.
*DON'T SEE THE SIZE YOU NEED? NO PROBLEM WE HAVE MANY MORE SIZES IN STOCK THAN THE SIZES LISTED. WE ALSO DO CUSTOMIZED SCALES PLEASE CALL US FOR MORE INFO.
One of our installed full size scale (10×70):
One weigh bridge module:
Robotic welding machine:
Powder Coating Chamber:
Our Pit Frame Cement Foundation:
Installed and Calibrating:
Finished Another One of our installed full size scale (10×70):